The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2381|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||Qwma=v|| ||Thomas|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Joh 11:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therefore Thomas, who is called Didymus, said to his fellow disciples, "Let us also go, so that we may die with Him."
- Joh 14:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way ?"
- Joh 20:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
- Joh 20:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- After eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors having been shut, and stood in their midst and said, "Peace be with you."
- Joh 20:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then He said to Thomas, "Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing ."
- Joh 20:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God !"
- Joh 21:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of Zebedee, and two others of His disciples were together.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Thomas". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".