The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2474|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||šIsrah/l|| ||Israel|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Heb 8:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For finding fault with them, He says, "BEHOLD, DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHENI WILL EFFECTA NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH;
- Heb 8:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "FOR THIS IS THE COVENANT THATI WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD: I WILL PUT MY LAWS INTO THEIR MINDS, ANDI WILL WRITE THEM ON THEIR HEARTS. ANDI WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.
- Heb 11:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- By faith Joseph, when he was dying, made mention of the exodus of the sons of Israel, and gave orders concerning his bones.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Israel". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".