The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2474|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||šIsrah/l|| ||Israel|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Heb 8:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, whenI will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
- Heb 8:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For this is the covenant thatI will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord;I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: andI will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
- Heb 11:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Israel". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".