The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2474|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||šIsrah/l|| ||Israel|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Re 2:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- 'ButI have a few things against you, because you have there some who hold the teaching of Balaam, who kept teaching Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit acts of immorality.
- Re 7:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- AndI heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
- Re 21:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- It had a great and high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names were written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Israel". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".