The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2474|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||šIsrah/l|| ||Israel|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Re 2:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- ButI have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
- Re 7:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- AndI heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
- Re 21:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Israel". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".