The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2518|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kaqeu/dw|| ||Katheudo|
| ||asleep, do their sleeping, goes to bed, sleep, sleep do, sleeper, sleeping|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Mr 4:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- and he goes to bed at night and gets up by day, and the seed sprouts and grows --how, he himself does not know.
- Mr 4:38 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Jesus Himself was in the stern, asleep on the cushion; and they woke Him and said to Him, "Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing ?"
- Mr 5:39 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And entering in, He said to them, "Why make a commotion and weep? The child has not died, but is asleep ."
- Mr 13:36 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- in case he should come suddenly and find you asleep.
- Mr 14:37 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And He came and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, "Simon, are you asleep? Could you not keep watch for one hour?
- Mr 14:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And again He came and found them sleeping, for their eyes were very heavy; and they did not know what to answer Him.
- Mr 14:41 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And He came the third time, and said to them, "Are you still sleeping and resting? It is enough; the hour has come; behold, the Son of Man is being betrayed into the hands of sinners.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Katheudo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".