The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2557|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kakou=rgov|| ||Kakourgos|
| ||evil doer, malefactor|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Lu 23:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And there were also two other, malefactors, led with him to be put to death.
- Lu 23:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.
- Lu 23:39 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kakourgos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".