The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2573|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kalw‹v|| ||Kalos|
| ||full well, good, misc., well|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Mr 7:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
- Mr 7:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
- Mr 7:37 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hath done all things well: he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak.
- Mr 12:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
- Mr 12:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
- Mr 16:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kalos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".