The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2596|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kata/|| ||Kata|
| ||according to, after, against, as, by, daily + (2250), in, misc|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- 1Ti 1:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;
- 1Ti 1:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.
- 1Ti 1:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- This chargeI commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;
- 1Ti 5:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
- 1Ti 5:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.
- 1Ti 6:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kata". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".