The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2596|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kata/|| ||Kata|
| ||according to, after, against, as, by, daily + (2250), in, misc|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- 2Th 1:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
- 2Th 2:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
- 2Th 2:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
- 2Th 3:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kata". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".