The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2596|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kata/|| ||Kata|
| ||about, accord, accordance, according, accordingly, after, after another, against, along, along the coast, among, another, around, basis, because, before, beyond, case, certain, circumstances, conforming, contrary, daily, down, each, effect, every, exactly, excessively, godly, how, inasmuch, individually, just, like, more, motives, natural, off, one, outwardly, over, private, privately, reference, rightly, standpoint, terms, through, throughout, together, various, way, within|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- 2Ti 1:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, according to the promise of life in Christ Jesus,
- 2Ti 1:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord or of me His prisoner, but join with me in suffering for the gospel according to the power of God,
- 2Ti 1:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was granted us in Christ Jesus from all eternity,
- 2Ti 2:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Remember Jesus Christ, risen from the dead, descendant of David, according to my gospel,
- 2Ti 4:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,
- 2Ti 4:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Alexander the coppersmith did me much harm; the Lord will repay him according to his deeds.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kata". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".