The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2596|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kata/|| ||Kata|
| ||according to, after, against, as, by, daily + (2250), in, misc|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Jas 2:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
- Jas 2:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
- Jas 3:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.
- Jas 3:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
- Jas 5:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kata". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".