The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2596|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kata/|| ||Kata|
| ||according to, after, against, as, by, daily + (2250), in, misc|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jude 1:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
- Jude 1:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling [words], having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
- Jude 1:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kata". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".