The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2657|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||katanoe—w|| ||Katanoeo|
| ||behold, consider, discover, perceive|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ac 7:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- When Moses saw it, he wondered at the sight: and as he drew near to behold it, the voice of the Lord came unto him,
- Ac 7:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Saying,I am the God of thy fathers, the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. Then Moses trembled, and durst not behold.
- Ac 11:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Upon the which whenI had fastened mine eyes, I considered, and saw fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
- Ac 27:39 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when it was day, they knew not the land: but they discovered a certain creek with a shore, into the which they were minded, if it were possible, to thrust in the ship.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Katanoeo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".