The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2727|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kathxeÑw|| ||Katecheo|
| ||inform, instruct, teach|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ac 18:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- This man was instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in the spirit, he spake and taught diligently the things of the Lord, knowing only the baptism of John.
- Ac 21:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.
- Ac 21:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Katecheo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".