The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2736|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||katwte—rw|| ||Kato|
| ||below, bottom, down, under|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Mt 2:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then when Herod saw that he had been tricked by the magi, he became very enraged, and sent and slew all the male children who were in Bethlehem and all its vicinity, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had determined from the magi.
- Mt 4:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down; for it is written, 'HE WILL COMMAND HIS ANGELS CONCERNING YOU'; and 'ON their HANDS THEY WILL BEAR YOU UP, SO THAT YOU WILL NOT STRIKE YOUR FOOT AGAINSTA STONE .'"
- Mt 27:51 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kato". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".