The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2791|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||Kilikiša|| ||Kilikia|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Ac 6:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But some men from what was called the Synagogue of the Freedmen, including both Cyrenians and Alexandrians, and some from Cilicia and Asia, rose up and argued with Stephen.
- Ac 15:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- and they sent this letter by them, "The apostles and the brethren who are elders, to the brethren in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia who are from the Gentiles, greetings.
- Ac 15:41 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And he was traveling through Syria and Cilicia, strengthening the churches.
- Ac 21:39 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But Paul said, "I am a Jew of Tarsus in Cilicia, a citizen of no insignificant city; andI beg you, allow me to speak to the people ."
- Ac 22:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city, educated under Gamaliel, strictly according to the law of our fathers, being zealous for God just as you all are today.
- Ac 23:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- When he had read it, he asked from what province he was, and when he learned that he was from Cilicia,
- Ac 27:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- When we had sailed through the sea along the coast of Cilicia and Pamphylia, we landed at Myra in Lycia.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kilikia". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".