The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2822|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||klhto/v|| ||Kletos|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Co 1:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,
- 1Co 1:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
- 1Co 1:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kletos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".