The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2859|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ko/lpov|| ||Kolpos|
| ||bosom, creek|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Lu 6:38 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
- Lu 16:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
- Lu 16:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kolpos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".