The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2980|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lale—w|| ||Laleo|
| ||misc, preach, say, speak, talk, tell, utter|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- 1Th 1:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.
- 1Th 2:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But even after that we had suffered before, and were shamefully entreated, as ye know, at Philippi, we were bold in our God to speak unto you the gospel of God with much contention.
- 1Th 2:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.
- 1Th 2:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Laleo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".