The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2980|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lale—w|| ||Laleo|
| ||misc, preach, say, speak, talk, tell, utter|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jas 1:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
- Jas 2:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
- Jas 5:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Laleo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".