The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3025|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lhno/v|| ||Lenos|
| ||press, wine, wine press|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Re 14:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- So the angel swung his sickle to the earth and gathered the clusters from the vine of the earth, and threw them into the great wine press of the wrath of God.
- Re 14:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the wine press was trodden outside the city, and blood came out from the wine press, up to the horses' bridles, for a distance of two hundred miles.
- Re 19:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Lenos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".