The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3025|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lhno/v|| ||Lenos|
| ||winepress, winepress + (3631)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Re 14:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
- Re 14:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.
- Re 19:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Lenos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".