The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3056|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lo/gov|| ||Logos|
| ||Word (Christ), account, misc, not tr, saying, speech, thing, word|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- 2Pe 1:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
- 2Pe 2:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
- 2Pe 3:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
- 2Pe 3:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Logos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".