The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3162|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ma/xaira|| ||Machaira|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Mr 14:43 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And immediately, while he yet spake, cometh Judas, one of the twelve, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and the scribes and the elders.
- Mr 14:47 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And one of them that stood by drew a sword, and smote a servant of the high priest, and cut off his ear.
- Mr 14:48 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And Jesus answered and said unto them, Are ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and with staves to take me?
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Machaira". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".