The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3440|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||mo/nov|| ||Monon|
| ||only, simply|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Th 1:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- for our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction; just as you know what kind of men we proved to be among you for your sake.
- 1Th 1:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For the word of the Lord has sounded forth from you, not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith toward God has gone forth, so that we have no need to say anything.
- 1Th 2:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Having so fond an affection for you, we were well-pleased to impart to you not only the gospel of God but also our own lives, because you had become very dear to us.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Monon". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".