The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3440|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||mo/nov|| ||Monon|
| ||alone, but, only|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Th 1:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.
- 1Th 1:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.
- 1Th 2:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- So being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Monon". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".