The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3440|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||mo/nov|| ||Monon|
| ||only, simply|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Joh 5:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For this reason therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.
- Joh 11:52 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- and not for the nation only, but in order that He might also gather together into one the children of God who are scattered abroad.
- Joh 12:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- The large crowd of the Jews then learned that He was there; and they came, not for Jesus' sake only, but that they might also see Lazarus, whom He raised from the dead.
- Joh 13:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Simon Peter said to Him, "Lord, then wash not only my feet, but also my hands and my head ."
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Monon". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".