The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3440|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||mo/nov|| ||Monon|
| ||alone, but, only|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Joh 5:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
- Joh 11:52 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.
- Joh 12:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Much people of the Jews therefore knew that he was there: and they came not for Jesus' sake only, but that they might see Lazarus also, whom he had raised from the dead.
- Joh 13:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.
- Joh 17:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Neither prayI for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Monon". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".