The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3440|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||mo/nov|| ||Monon|
| ||only, simply|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Php 1:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Only conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whetherI come and see you or remain absent, I will hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;
- Php 1:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For to you it has been granted for Christ's sake, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake,
- Php 2:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling;
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Monon". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".