The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3575|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||NwÜe|| ||Noe|
| ||Noah, Noe|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Lu 3:36 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,
- Lu 17:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
- Lu 17:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Noe". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".