The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3583|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||chrainw|| ||Xeraino|
| ||dried, dries, ripe, stiffens, wither, withered, withered away, withers|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Mr 3:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- He entered again into a synagogue; and a man was there whose hand was withered.
- Mr 4:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "And after the sun had risen, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away.
- Mr 5:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Immediately the flow of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of her affliction.
- Mr 9:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- and whenever it seizes him, it slams him to the ground and he foams at the mouth, and grinds his teeth and stiffens out.I told Your disciples to cast it out, and they could not do it."
- Mr 11:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- As they were passing by in the morning, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots up.
- Mr 11:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Being reminded, Peter said to Him, "Rabbi, look, the fig tree which You cursed has withered ."
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Xeraino". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".