The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3588|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||o(|| ||Ho|
| ||misc, the son, the things, which, who|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Jas 1:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
- Jas 3:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.
- Jas 4:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
- Jas 4:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
- Jas 5:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Ho". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".