The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3631|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||oićnov|| ||Oinos|
| ||wine, winepress + (3125)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Lu 1:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.
- Lu 5:37 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish.
- Lu 5:38 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved.
- Lu 7:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil.
- Lu 10:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Oinos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".