The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3631|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||oićnov|| ||Oinos|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Re 6:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- AndI heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine ."
- Re 14:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And another angel, a second one, followed, saying, "Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality ."
- Re 14:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
- Re 16:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. Babylon the great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of His fierce wrath.
- Re 17:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality, and those who dwell on the earth were made drunk with the wine of her immorality ."
- Re 18:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the passion of her immorality, and the kings of the earth have committed acts of immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich by the wealth of her sensuality ."
- Re 18:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- and cinnamon and spice and incense and perfume and frankincense and wine and olive oil and fine flour and wheat and cattle and sheep, and cargoes of horses and chariots and slaves and human lives.
- Re 19:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Oinos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".