The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3664|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||oèmoiov|| ||Homoios|
| ||like, one like, same|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 9 Verses|
- Lu 6:47 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "Everyone who comes to Me and hears My words and acts on them,I will show you whom he is like:
- Lu 6:48 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- he is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid a foundation on the rock; and when a flood occurred, the torrent burst against that house and could not shake it, because it had been well built.
- Lu 6:49 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "But the one who has heard and has not acted accordingly, is like a man who built a house on the ground without any foundation; and the torrent burst against it and immediately it collapsed, and the ruin of that house was great ."
- Lu 7:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "To what then shallI compare the men of this generation, and what are they like?
- Lu 7:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "They are like children who sit in the market place and call to one another, and they say, 'We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not weep .'
- Lu 12:36 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "Be like men who are waiting for their master when he returns from the wedding feast, so that they may immediately open the door to him when he comes and knocks.
- Lu 13:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- So He was saying, "What is the kingdom of God like, and to what shallI compare it?
- Lu 13:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "It is like a mustard seed, which a man took and threw into his own garden; and it grew and became a tree, and THE BIRDS OF THE AIR NESTED IN ITS BRANCHES ."
- Lu 13:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three pecks of flour until it was all leavened ."
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Homoios". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".