The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3710|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||o╣rgizomai|| ||Orgizo|
| ||angry, enraged, moved with anger|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Mt 5:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "ButI say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing ,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool ,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.
- Mt 18:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "And his lord, moved with anger, handed him over to the torturers until he should repay all that was owed him.
- Mt 22:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "But the king was enraged, and he sent his armies and destroyed those murderers and set their city on fire.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Orgizo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".