The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3753|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||očte|| ||Hote|
| ||after, soon, when, while|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Ga 1:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But when God, who had set me apart even from my mother's womb and called me through His grace, was pleased
- Ga 2:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But when Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned.
- Ga 2:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For prior to the coming of certain men from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he began to withdraw and hold himself aloof, fearing the party of the circumcision.
- Ga 2:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But whenI saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in the presence of all, "If you, being a Jew, live like the Gentiles and not like the Jews, how is it that you compel the Gentiles to live like Jews?
- Ga 4:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- So also we, while we were children, were held in bondage under the elemental things of the world.
- Ga 4:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law,
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Hote". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".