The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 386|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||a)na/stasiv|| ||Anastasis|
| ||resurrection, rise|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Lu 2:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And Simeon blessed them and said to Mary His mother, "Behold, this Child is appointed for the fall and rise of many in Israel, and for a sign to be opposed --
- Lu 14:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- and you will be blessed, since they do not have the means to repay you; for you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous ."
- Lu 20:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Now there came to Him some of the Sadducees (who say that there is no resurrection ),
- Lu 20:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "In the resurrection therefore, which one's wife will she be? For all seven had married her."
- Lu 20:35 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage;
- Lu 20:36 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- for they cannot even die anymore, because they are like angels, and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Anastasis". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".