The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4012|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||periš|| ||Peri|
| ||about, as touching, concerning, for, misc, not tr, of, touching, whereof + (3739)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Jude 1:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Beloved, whenI gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort [you] that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
- Jude 1:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
- Jude 1:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
- Jude 1:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Peri". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".