The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4012|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||periš|| ||Peri|
| ||about, as touching, concerning, for, misc, not tr, of, touching, whereof + (3739)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Ro 1:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
- Ro 8:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
- Ro 14:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
- Ro 15:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- AndI myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
- Ro 15:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Peri". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".