The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4073|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||pe—tra|| ||Petra|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Lu 6:48 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
- Lu 8:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And some fell upon a rock; and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture.
- Lu 8:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Petra". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".