The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4100|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||pisteu/w|| ||Pisteuo|
| ||believe, believed, believers, believes, believing, do, entrust, entrusted, entrusting, has faith|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- 1Th 1:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- so that you became an example to all the believers in Macedonia and in Achaia.
- 1Th 2:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- but just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not as pleasing men, but God who examines our hearts.
- 1Th 2:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- You are witnesses, and so is God, how devoutly and uprightly and blamelessly we behaved toward you believers;
- 1Th 2:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For this reason we also constantly thank God that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but for what it really is, the word of God, which also performs its work in you who believe.
- 1Th 4:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Pisteuo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".