The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4100|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||pisteu/w|| ||Pisteuo|
| ||be commit to one's trust, be committed unto, be put in trust with, believe, believer, commit to (one's) trust, commit unto|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- 1Th 1:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.
- 1Th 2:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.
- 1Th 2:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe:
- 1Th 2:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
- 1Th 4:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Pisteuo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".