The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4100|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||pisteu/w|| ||Pisteuo|
| ||believe, believed, believers, believes, believing, do, entrust, entrusted, entrusting, has faith|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ti 1:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with whichI have been entrusted.
- 1Ti 1:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Yet for this reasonI found mercy, so that in me as the foremost, Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example for those who would believe in Him for eternal life.
- 1Ti 3:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, Believed on in the world, Taken up in glory.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Pisteuo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".