The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4100|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||pisteu/w|| ||Pisteuo|
| ||believe, believed, believers, believes, believing, do, entrust, entrusted, entrusting, has faith|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ga 2:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But on the contrary, seeing thatI had been entrusted with the gospel to the uncircumcised, just as Peter had been to the circumcised
- Ga 2:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the Law; since by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified.
- Ga 3:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Even so Abraham BELIEVED GOD, AND IT WAS RECKONED TO HIM AS RIGHTEOUSNESS.
- Ga 3:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Pisteuo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".