The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4100|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||pisteu/w|| ||Pisteuo|
| ||be commit to one's trust, be committed unto, be put in trust with, believe, believer, commit to (one's) trust, commit unto|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ga 2:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;
- Ga 2:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
- Ga 3:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
- Ga 3:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Pisteuo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".