The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4119|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||polu/v|| ||Pleion|
| ||further + (1909), greater, many, misc, more, more part, most, not tr|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Joh 4:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,
- Joh 4:41 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And many more believed because of his own word;
- Joh 7:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And many of the people believed on him, and said, When Christ cometh, will he do more miracles than these which this man hath done?
- Joh 15:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
- Joh 21:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest thatI love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Pleion". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".