The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4125|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||pleura/|| ||Pleura|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Joh 19:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out.
- Joh 20:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when He had said this, He showed them both His hands and His side. The disciples then rejoiced when they saw the Lord.
- Joh 20:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- So the other disciples were saying to him, "We have seen the Lord !" But he said to them, "UnlessI see in His hands the imprint of the nails, and put my finger into the place of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe ."
- Joh 20:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then He said to Thomas, "Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing ."
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Pleura". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".