The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4125|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||pleura/|| ||Pleura|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Joh 19:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.
- Joh 20:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.
- Joh 20:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, ExceptI shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side,I will not believe.
- Joh 20:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Pleura". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".